Search Issue Tracker
Nested Prefabs hideflags are not applied when Prefab is saved
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'PrefabDontSaveInEditorBug.zip' project
2. Go to the Project tab -> "Scenes" and open "SampleScene" scene
3. Go to the Hierarchy tab, select 'PrefabCreator' object and click on the 'Create' button in the Inspector tab
4. Expand 'ParentPrefab' and observe 'Prefab' object. Notice the "DontSaveInEditor" checkbox is marked
5. Go to Project tab -> "Prefabs" folder and double-click on "Prefab" asset
6. Modify prefab (ex. change transform position) and make sure 'Auto-Save' is on
7. Come back to the "SampleScene" scene "Prefab" instance and observe "DontSaveInEditor" checkbox
Expected result: Checkbox is marked
Actual result: Checkbox is unmarked
Reproducible: 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12, 2018.2.21f1 (a122f5dc316d)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'