Search Issue Tracker
Nested asset max depth is lower in 4.5
1. Open TestScene in project DepthBug using Unity 4.3.4
2. Inspect the Depth Test behaviour on Game Object and expand the nodes until you hit max depth.
3. Notice that you cannot add any additional levels to the tree, but the last level has some data attached to it, the string "H".
4. Close Unity and open the same project using Unity 4.5.1
5. Notice that you get errors claiming that max depth has been reached, when the tree serialised without issue in Unity 4.3.4.
6.Expand the tree again and observe that no data is attached to attached to the last node in the tree, it has been destroyed.
Expected result: Data is preserved
Actual result: Data is lost
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected