Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
NavMeshPath partial path calculation gets stuck on NavMeshLink
1. Open attached project "NavMesh.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode and observe Character2 and Character1 GameObjects' movement
3. Exit Play Mode
4. In Hierarchy window, disable Issue_1/Issue_2/Issue_3/Issue_4/Issue_5/'NavMeshLink (19) ISSUE' GameObject
5. Enter Play Mode and observe Character2 and Character1 GameObjects' movement
6. Exit Play Mode
7. In Hierarchy window, enable 'NavMeshLink (19) ISSUE' and disable 'NavMeshLink (20) ISSUE' GameObjects
8. Enter Play Mode and observe Character2 and Character1 GameObjects' movement
Expected result: In all three Play Mode instances, the characters move through the NavMeshLinks uninterrupted
Actual result: The characters are stuck on 'NavMeshLink (19) ISSUE' and 'NavMeshLink (20) ISSUE' GameObjects
Reproducible with: 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b6
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (script compilation errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string