Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[WSA] NavMeshObstacles are ignored in 64 bit Master UWP builds using MS Visual Studio
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Build the "TestScene" for Universal Windows Platform, D3D build type, SDK 10.0.14393.0 or 10.0.15063.0
3. Open the generated Visual Studio solution and build a Master x64 build
4. Run the game, click the white plane to make the capsule move towards the mouse
5. Observe that the capsule moves through the cube
Expected result: Capsule moves around the cube, avoids it.
Actual result: Capsule ignores the cube and moves straight through it.
Reproduced with: 5.5.5f1, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b3
Note: Only builds in Master x64 have this issue, any other builds are fine.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone