Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[WSA] NavMeshObstacles are ignored in 64 bit Master UWP builds using MS Visual Studio
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Build the "TestScene" for Universal Windows Platform, D3D build type, SDK 10.0.14393.0 or 10.0.15063.0
3. Open the generated Visual Studio solution and build a Master x64 build
4. Run the game, click the white plane to make the capsule move towards the mouse
5. Observe that the capsule moves through the cube
Expected result: Capsule moves around the cube, avoids it.
Actual result: Capsule ignores the cube and moves straight through it.
Reproduced with: 5.5.5f1, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b3
Note: Only builds in Master x64 have this issue, any other builds are fine.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset