Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[WSA] NavMeshObstacles are ignored in 64 bit Master UWP builds using MS Visual Studio
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Build the "TestScene" for Universal Windows Platform, D3D build type, SDK 10.0.14393.0 or 10.0.15063.0
3. Open the generated Visual Studio solution and build a Master x64 build
4. Run the game, click the white plane to make the capsule move towards the mouse
5. Observe that the capsule moves through the cube
Expected result: Capsule moves around the cube, avoids it.
Actual result: Capsule ignores the cube and moves straight through it.
Reproduced with: 5.5.5f1, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b3
Note: Only builds in Master x64 have this issue, any other builds are fine.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version