Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[WSA] NavMeshObstacles are ignored in 64 bit Master UWP builds using MS Visual Studio
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Build the "TestScene" for Universal Windows Platform, D3D build type, SDK 10.0.14393.0 or 10.0.15063.0
3. Open the generated Visual Studio solution and build a Master x64 build
4. Run the game, click the white plane to make the capsule move towards the mouse
5. Observe that the capsule moves through the cube
Expected result: Capsule moves around the cube, avoids it.
Actual result: Capsule ignores the cube and moves straight through it.
Reproduced with: 5.5.5f1, 5.6.4f1, 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b3
Note: Only builds in Master x64 have this issue, any other builds are fine.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open