Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
NavMeshObstacle carving causes NavMeshAgent to teleport
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open and play the "MainScene".
- After few seconds obstacle is instantiated inside navmesh and it causes agent to teleport(GIF attached).
Regression introduced in:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
May 18, 2020 21:36
Still not fixed in 2019.3.7f. What I did to resolve this issue was I simply decreased the radius of the agent's obstacle avoidance.
Mar 30, 2020 15:58
2019.3.0a5... Still not fixed.
Jun 26, 2019 14:43
I fixed this by changing scale setup. You may see actual NavMeshAgent's size by clicking them
Jun 07, 2019 08:35
This is absolutely not fixed in 2018.3.8f1. Can we please get an update or at least a workaround? It's over a year now and this hasn't been fixed.
May 10, 2018 20:37
definitely not fixed in 2017.3.1f1
Jan 18, 2018 01:45
Ran into the same issue in Unity 2017.3.0f3.
Jan 16, 2018 17:36
Just ran into this issue in 2017.3 - NavMeshAgent still teleports.
Mar 31, 2017 18:34
I just tried this in 5.6.0f3.
My NavMeshAgent still teleports, when carving is activated on the deactivated NevMeshObstacle.