Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[NavMesh] NavMesh Agent is occasionally blocked by obstacle that has been moved from the NavMesh
1. Open QA attached project "1154946-NavMeshObstacleRepro.zip"
2. While in project, Enter Play mode and press "Toggle obstacle movement" button
3. Look for the agents near the obstacles being stuck moving back and forth (make sure to disable the obstacle movement when behavior is noticed)
Result: agents are unable to proceed to their target, moving back and forth
Reproduced in: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.3.12f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a4
Note1: this usually takes 10-40 seconds to reproduce, dependent on obstacle / agent / grid size set up (check Scene game Object for relevant script)
Note2: agents do not get stuck if obstacles are not toggled to move
Note3: seems to mostly reproduce on the zone near obstacle, however it is possible to get it stuck anywhere
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"