Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
NavMesh is generated differently depending on the world position of the object
1. Open the project, attached by the user (NavmeshBug.zip)
2. Open the "NavmeshRepro" scene
3. Open Navigation window
4. Observe the NavMeshes in the scene
Expected: NavMesh generation doesn't depend on the world position of the object
Reproduced in 5.5.4f1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Fixed in 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab