Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
NavMesh.SamplePosition() returns incorrect value on slope near NavMesh internal edge
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/BakedPlane.unity
3. Open the Navigation window
4. Play the scene
- Scene contains a sphere that responds to Arrow Key inputs
5. Try to move the scene around in the Game View
- Note that the sphere moves everywhere except for where the seam is in the NavMesh
- Reproduced in 2017.1.0b5 (e2f219641e2c)
- Present since 5.0
Fixed in 2017.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected