Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
NavMesh.SamplePosition() returns incorrect value on slope near NavMesh internal edge
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene Scenes/BakedPlane.unity
3. Open the Navigation window
4. Play the scene
- Scene contains a sphere that responds to Arrow Key inputs
5. Try to move the scene around in the Game View
- Note that the sphere moves everywhere except for where the seam is in the NavMesh
- Reproduced in 2017.1.0b5 (e2f219641e2c)
- Present since 5.0
Fixed in 2017.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit