Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
NavMesh.SamplePosition produces unreliable results
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project "NavMeshSamplePosition.zip"
2. Open Asset scene and locate the Cube object
3. Enter play mode
4. Open the Navigation tab to see the NavMesh preview
5. Move sideways along the X axis between the two NavMeshes (As per repro video)
6. SamplePosition returns the top level NavMesh only when it's directly above, even if it's closer than the one at the bottom
Expected: Sample Position should return the closest point from the source to the NavMesh regardless of positioning
Actual: Sample Position produces unreliable results when there are multiple levels of NavMesh
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b9, 17.1.0b10, 17.1.0f3, 17.1.0p3, 17.2.0b6, 17.3.0a3
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b8
Not reproduced on: 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0b1, 17.1.0b5, 17.1.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted