Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Duplicate in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
NavMesh Agent can not pass through passable area between carving NavMesh Obstacles
1. Open the attached "1346325.zip" project
2. Open the "NavMeshBug" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Use WASD or Left Mouse Button to move the Agent down-right through the passable area between the black Obstacle walls
Expected result: Agent can pass through the gap between the black Obstacle walls
Actual result: Agent can not pass through the gap between the black Obstacle walls ("repro.mp4")
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a3
Feb 21, 2022 07:23
Are you sure about 2021.2?
Still in known issues: https://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/2021.2.12
Feb 18, 2022 14:51
The issue has been fixed in 2020.3 and 2021.2 through the same solution as this other issue https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/nav-mesh-agent-gets-stuck-when-colliding-with-an-invisible-wall-created-by-nav-mesh-obstacles .
Feb 16, 2022 07:59
Could you fix this issue in LTS versions too, please?
Feb 13, 2022 12:29
Is this going to be fixed in 2019.4.x? Do I have to upgrade to 2022??
Jan 19, 2022 11:10
A game breaking bug, definitely urgent. Please vote.
Jan 17, 2022 18:28
Can be Fixed also in
2020.3.X that is LTS
2021.2.X that could be used for our new project along with other cool new features introduced in this release?
Jan 13, 2022 17:03
I'm Sorry But we need enough votes because Unity is working on a lot more bugs because of how many games are being worked, tested, and need fixing on and we don't have a lot of active beta, alpha, and coders right now
Jan 12, 2022 16:48
Please fix this...ASAP. Why is this taking more than 6 months...
Dec 22, 2021 07:03
where is the "1346325.zip"?
Dec 13, 2021 10:20
Very annoying bug. It would be appreciated if this can be fixed ASAP!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a2