Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Navigation] Unity does not focus correctly in Scene view
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download package "BUg.unitypackage", make new project in Unity and import this package.
2) From Project tab, drag GameObject(1) prefab in to Scene/Hierarchy tab.
2) In Hierarchy tab, click on GameObject(1) >> Cube >> Particles(1) >> Ground_Moving_Left.
3) Check if Emission for Particle System in Inspector tab is set to Time (see attached image "Time.png".
4) Press F/double click on Ground_Moving_Left(Hierarchy tab) object to focus view.
Note: Sometimes it focuses to the object, sometimes to wrong position.
5) Change Emission to Distance and it will act the same as with Time.
Reproduces with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.5p2, 5.4.0b21.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project