Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Navigating the Profilers "Raw Hierarchy" skips duplicate objects or gets stuck
1. Create a New Project
2. Open the Profiler window and select "Raw Hierarchy"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click on an object and navigate with the arrow keys
Expected Result: Navigating selects the object you navigate to
Actual Result: When navigating the first duplicate objects are selected/navigation gets stuck
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.14f1
Not only specific to navigating with the arrow keys, clicking on a duplicate object reproduces as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits