Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Navigating the Profilers "Raw Hierarchy" skips duplicate objects or gets stuck
1. Create a New Project
2. Open the Profiler window and select "Raw Hierarchy"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Click on an object and navigate with the arrow keys
Expected Result: Navigating selects the object you navigate to
Actual Result: When navigating the first duplicate objects are selected/navigation gets stuck
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.0b7, 2018.2.14f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.14f1
Not only specific to navigating with the arrow keys, clicking on a duplicate object reproduces as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached