Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Nav Mesh Pathfinding bakes incorrectly when GameObjects are placed very specifically
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user (Bugreport2.zip), open the "bug" Scene
2. Select "Pathfinding" in the Hierarchy
3. Observe the incorrect splicing near the "Cube" GameObject
4. Play the Scene, attempt to move the red Agent near the "Cube" GameObject
5. Observe as the Agent's pathfinding is blocked by the incorrect splicing
Expected result: The incorrect splicing does not occur and the Agent can move through
Actual result: Since the splicing is incorrect, the Agent cannot move through
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1
Notes: Have not been able to reproduce on my own, it seems that this requires very specific and random placing of GameObjects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default