Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
Nav Mesh Pathfinding bakes incorrectly when GameObjects are placed very specifically
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user (Bugreport2.zip), open the "bug" Scene
2. Select "Pathfinding" in the Hierarchy
3. Observe the incorrect splicing near the "Cube" GameObject
4. Play the Scene, attempt to move the red Agent near the "Cube" GameObject
5. Observe as the Agent's pathfinding is blocked by the incorrect splicing
Expected result: The incorrect splicing does not occur and the Agent can move through
Actual result: Since the splicing is incorrect, the Agent cannot move through
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b8, 2018.3.0a1
Notes: Have not been able to reproduce on my own, it seems that this requires very specific and random placing of GameObjects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'