Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Native audio spatializer plugin sometimes receives incorrect source/listener transforms when a source starts playing
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Wait up to a minute as sound is playing on each sphere shift
Eventually, you will hear a sharp white noise.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)