Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Native audio spatializer plugin sometimes receives incorrect source/listener transforms when a source starts playing
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Wait up to a minute as sound is playing on each sphere shift
Eventually, you will hear a sharp white noise.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Screen.orientation returns Landscape despite it being made obsolete
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment
- Crash on AudioMixer::EnsureValidRuntime when entering Play mode