Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Native audio spatializer plugin sometimes receives incorrect source/listener transforms when a source starts playing
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Wait up to a minute as sound is playing on each sphere shift
Eventually, you will hear a sharp white noise.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects