Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Native audio spatializer plugin sometimes receives incorrect source/listener transforms when a source starts playing
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Wait up to a minute as sound is playing on each sphere shift
Eventually, you will hear a sharp white noise.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies