Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Native audio spatializer plugin sometimes receives incorrect source/listener transforms when a source starts playing
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Play it
3) Wait up to a minute as sound is playing on each sphere shift
Eventually, you will hear a sharp white noise.
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0f3, 2017.1.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes