Search Issue Tracker
[MutiDisplay] Player doesn't detect when displays are connected/disconnected in runtime on macOS
1. On a multi display set up (tested with 2 and 3) build the attached project.
2. Run it with all screens connected & disconnect one:
- observe that length of Display.displays does not change
3. Run it with on screen & connect additional ones - the behaviour is the same and Display.displays is only update when the app is launched.
Seems to work on Windows, when activating displays.
Version 5.6.0b3 (e75e3b399a0e)
Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:37:40 GMT
mac OS 10.11.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events