Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Multiple errors appear in the Console after changing the Points Size value of a Collider and pressing the Edit Collider button
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1322709.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'GameObject'
4. In the Inspector under the Polygon Collider 2D component expand Points > Paths
5. Set the Size to 1 (make sure to press enter)
6. Press the 'Edit Collider' button
7. Observe the Console
Expected result: No visible errors present
Actual result: Multiple errors appear in the Console
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1, 2019.4.23f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.7f1
- The following errors appear in the Console:
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Path index 1 must be in the range of 0 to 0.
GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
- The issue is reproducible with Polygon Collider 2D and Edge Collider 2D, however, Edge Collider 2D throws a different error (IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails