Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Multi-selected objects' child objects don't get selected in the Hierarchy when using keyboard shortcuts
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'TopParent1'
4. Hold Shift on your keyboard and press the down arrow
5. While holding the Shift button press the right arrow
6. While holding the Shift press the down arrow
Expected result: Child objects of both 'TopParent' objects get selected
Actual result: Only the 'TopParent1' child gets selected
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode