Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Multi-selected objects' child objects don't get selected in the Hierarchy when using keyboard shortcuts
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'TopParent1'
4. Hold Shift on your keyboard and press the down arrow
5. While holding the Shift button press the right arrow
6. While holding the Shift press the down arrow
Expected result: Child objects of both 'TopParent' objects get selected
Actual result: Only the 'TopParent1' child gets selected
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"