Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Multi-selected objects' child objects don't get selected in the Hierarchy when using keyboard shortcuts
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'TopParent1'
4. Hold Shift on your keyboard and press the down arrow
5. While holding the Shift button press the right arrow
6. While holding the Shift press the down arrow
Expected result: Child objects of both 'TopParent' objects get selected
Actual result: Only the 'TopParent1' child gets selected
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a6