Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Multi-selected objects' child objects don't get selected in the Hierarchy when using keyboard shortcuts
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'TopParent1'
4. Hold Shift on your keyboard and press the down arrow
5. While holding the Shift button press the right arrow
6. While holding the Shift press the down arrow
Expected result: Child objects of both 'TopParent' objects get selected
Actual result: Only the 'TopParent1' child gets selected
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.12f1, 2021.1.11f1, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected