Search Issue Tracker
Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open SampleScene
2. Select MultiMatCube game object in the Hierarchy panel
3. Notice that materials are ordered in a completely random order, both in the mesh inspector component, and in the material list below
- Reproduces with all versions of Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets