Search Issue Tracker
Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open SampleScene
2. Select MultiMatCube game object in the Hierarchy panel
3. Notice that materials are ordered in a completely random order, both in the mesh inspector component, and in the material list below
- Reproduces with all versions of Unity
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'