Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6
Multi-display camera does not render after reloading the scene using SceneManager.LoadScene()
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "Multi Display Camera Bug" project
2. Open "Demo Scene" scene
3. Build and run
4. After pressing "Reload Level" second display screen stops rendering the scene
Expected: All the camera and display screen should reset
Reproduced in 5.3.4p1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b11
5.2.X does not have scene manager.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'