Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
Multi-display camera does not render after reloading the scene using SceneManager.LoadScene()
To reproduce the issue follow the steps:
1. Open "Multi Display Camera Bug" project
2. Open "Demo Scene" scene
3. Build and run
4. After pressing "Reload Level" second display screen stops rendering the scene
Expected: All the camera and display screen should reset
Reproduced in 5.3.4p1, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b11
5.2.X does not have scene manager.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version