Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[MSE] In Play Mode, inconsistent Lighting settings warning is thrown when GI is disabled
When GI is disabled, it is expected that this warning is not displayed:
"Your current multi-scene setup has inconsistent Lighting settings which may lead to different lighting when loading scenes individually or in a different order! Consider homogenizing the following:"
In user's project, all the GI is disabled but when user enters play mode and additively loads a scene, the warning is still printed since realtime Environment Lighting data between the scenes conflict.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project `2018.2_BugReport_MultiSceneSetupHasInconsistentLighting.zip`
2) Open the scene `MainMenu`
3) Enter play mode
4) Click on `Load Trainyard`
5) Observe the warning messages in the console
- Regression introduced in 2018.2.0
- Changeset info is added below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker