Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[MSE] Entering/exiting playmode makes Active Scene a Scene, which is on top of Hierarchy
1) Open user's attached project
2) Import 2 scenes into hierarchy (SceneA and SceneB)
3) Make SceneB appear under SceneA in hierarchy
4) Make SceneB - "Active Scene"
5) Enter playmode
SceneB should remain "Active Scene"
"Active Scene" switches to SceneA
If in playmode you will mark "Active Scene" any other Scene (regardless was it done with Script or right mouse click > Set Active Scene) exiting playmode will make "Active Scene" SceneA (Scene which is on top of hierarchy view).
Regression happened from 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account