Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MSE] Entering/exiting playmode makes Active Scene a Scene, which is on top of Hierarchy
1) Open user's attached project
2) Import 2 scenes into hierarchy (SceneA and SceneB)
3) Make SceneB appear under SceneA in hierarchy
4) Make SceneB - "Active Scene"
5) Enter playmode
SceneB should remain "Active Scene"
"Active Scene" switches to SceneA
If in playmode you will mark "Active Scene" any other Scene (regardless was it done with Script or right mouse click > Set Active Scene) exiting playmode will make "Active Scene" SceneA (Scene which is on top of hierarchy view).
Regression happened from 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator