Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MSE] Entering/exiting playmode makes Active Scene a Scene, which is on top of Hierarchy
1) Open user's attached project
2) Import 2 scenes into hierarchy (SceneA and SceneB)
3) Make SceneB appear under SceneA in hierarchy
4) Make SceneB - "Active Scene"
5) Enter playmode
SceneB should remain "Active Scene"
"Active Scene" switches to SceneA
If in playmode you will mark "Active Scene" any other Scene (regardless was it done with Script or right mouse click > Set Active Scene) exiting playmode will make "Active Scene" SceneA (Scene which is on top of hierarchy view).
Regression happened from 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area