Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[MSE] Entering/exiting playmode makes Active Scene a Scene, which is on top of Hierarchy
1) Open user's attached project
2) Import 2 scenes into hierarchy (SceneA and SceneB)
3) Make SceneB appear under SceneA in hierarchy
4) Make SceneB - "Active Scene"
5) Enter playmode
SceneB should remain "Active Scene"
"Active Scene" switches to SceneA
If in playmode you will mark "Active Scene" any other Scene (regardless was it done with Script or right mouse click > Set Active Scene) exiting playmode will make "Active Scene" SceneA (Scene which is on top of hierarchy view).
Regression happened from 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
May 06, 2016 15:35
This is a pretty frustrating bug for anyone attempting to have a global/master scene that is loaded first. It also messes with the lighting as the active scene changes.