Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[MSE] Entering/exiting playmode makes Active Scene a Scene, which is on top of Hierarchy
1) Open user's attached project
2) Import 2 scenes into hierarchy (SceneA and SceneB)
3) Make SceneB appear under SceneA in hierarchy
4) Make SceneB - "Active Scene"
5) Enter playmode
SceneB should remain "Active Scene"
"Active Scene" switches to SceneA
If in playmode you will mark "Active Scene" any other Scene (regardless was it done with Script or right mouse click > Set Active Scene) exiting playmode will make "Active Scene" SceneA (Scene which is on top of hierarchy view).
Regression happened from 5.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework