Search Issue Tracker
Moving component up/down throws warnings about losing prefab connection
1. Create a cube
2. Make a prefab from it
3. Move up/down component on cube
4. Notice losing prefab connection warning
Works as designed.
Moving a component on the prefab itself will not generate a warning. Moving a component on the prefab instance will generate a warning as prefab instancing does not support recording component reorder operations (thus the prefab machinery has no way of recreating such a change automatically).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected