Search Issue Tracker
Moving an object with local tool handles causes other axis to move incorrectly
1. Create a new project
2. Make sure the tool handles are set to local
3. Set the camera position to (0,0,0)
4. Set the camera's x axis rotation to 90
5. Move the camera upwards along the y axis using the tool handle - notice that the z axis is changed slightly (it shouldn't be)
Explanation: This is a result of floating point error which is inherent to floating point based game engines in general.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar