Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
MovieTextures sometimes black in Mac Standalone (64 or Universal builds)
Playing back Movie Textures in 64 bit Mac standalone sometimes results in a black texture.
This started happening somewhat more since Unity 5.3, but was sometimes happening in earlier versions too.
Using 32 bit Mac standalone build is a workaround.
Case 753593 has the repro project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac