Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
MovieTextures sometimes black in Mac Standalone (64 or Universal builds)
Playing back Movie Textures in 64 bit Mac standalone sometimes results in a black texture.
This started happening somewhat more since Unity 5.3, but was sometimes happening in earlier versions too.
Using 32 bit Mac standalone build is a workaround.
Case 753593 has the repro project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window