Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[MovieTexture] FMOD error when trying to play video using WWW class
1) Open the project and only scene in it
2) Play - notice that the movie texture and the sound works correctly
3) Notice the errors in the Console: "Error: Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource (null), (An invalid parameter was passed to this function. ) "
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b2; 5.3.1p3; 5.3.0f4
Not reproduced in: 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed