Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[MovieTexture] FMOD error when trying to play video using WWW class
1) Open the project and only scene in it
2) Play - notice that the movie texture and the sound works correctly
3) Notice the errors in the Console: "Error: Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource (null), (An invalid parameter was passed to this function. ) "
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b2; 5.3.1p3; 5.3.0f4
Not reproduced in: 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails