Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[MovieTexture] FMOD error when trying to play video using WWW class
1) Open the project and only scene in it
2) Play - notice that the movie texture and the sound works correctly
3) Notice the errors in the Console: "Error: Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource (null), (An invalid parameter was passed to this function. ) "
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b2; 5.3.1p3; 5.3.0f4
Not reproduced in: 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shaders, MacOS, WebGL] Shader Rendering Incorrectly on remotely downloaded Shader
- Mesh Collider with a Rigidbody bounces differently from other Mesh Collider versus other Box Collider
- [Regression] Colliders added at Runtime sometimes lose their functionality
- [Android] Etc2Comp causes RGB colorspace to be black in alpha channel areas
- InputField gets corrupted and ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using certain emojis