Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.6
[MovieTexture] FMOD error when trying to play video using WWW class
1) Open the project and only scene in it
2) Play - notice that the movie texture and the sound works correctly
3) Notice the errors in the Console: "Error: Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource (null), (An invalid parameter was passed to this function. ) "
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b2; 5.3.1p3; 5.3.0f4
Not reproduced in: 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player can not be opened due to error "Failed to load mono", when "Scrips only build" is enabled and mono .NET is changed
- Error "Must set an output directory through SetCompileScriptsOutputDirectory before compiling" after importing standard assets
- Creating a script with the same name as any of the Game Object Components changes script icon to the Component icon
- [UWP] Misleading error message when trying to build&run on Windows Phone which is not connected to PC
- System.Environment.Exit causes a build to freeze