Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[MovieTexture] FMOD error when trying to play video using WWW class
1) Open the project and only scene in it
2) Play - notice that the movie texture and the sound works correctly
3) Notice the errors in the Console: "Error: Cannot create FMOD::Sound instance for resource (null), (An invalid parameter was passed to this function. ) "
Reproduced in: 5.4.0b2; 5.3.1p3; 5.3.0f4
Not reproduced in: 5.2.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
Jul 17, 2020 14:04
kedi maması köpek maması www.patilimama.com
Dec 12, 2017 06:43
a-oh even 5.6.2f1 still has the third problem
Mar 08, 2017 17:35
Still happens in Unity3d 5.5.0f3
Feb 08, 2017 17:10
Not fixed in 5.3.7f1
Dec 09, 2016 15:14
Bug reproduced in 5.5.0f3
Oct 15, 2016 23:03
I still see this error when building my previous Unity app for iOS and trying to run it via xcode on my iPad. No sound at all.
Oct 10, 2016 05:51
Not fixed. Bummer. No sound at all.
Sep 16, 2016 10:45
Isn't fixed!!! Please Reopen the issue.
Sep 10, 2016 10:34
Not fixed in 5.4.0p3. Please re-open this item so I can vote on it!
Sep 08, 2016 13:37
Still not fixed in the new beta 5.5.0b2 !!!