Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
MovieTexture colors seem incorrect when compared to simple textures
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play 'ColorTest' scene
3. Notice the movie texture colors are not correct (blues seems to be lighter while all others - darker) compared to a simple texture (simple texture is on the left side of the game view, movie texture - on the right)
Note: Tried opening png/mp4/ogg files outside Unity editor, everything looks the same with other video players (see the screenshot for comparison).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar