Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
MovieTexture colors seem incorrect when compared to simple textures
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play 'ColorTest' scene
3. Notice the movie texture colors are not correct (blues seems to be lighter while all others - darker) compared to a simple texture (simple texture is on the left side of the game view, movie texture - on the right)
Note: Tried opening png/mp4/ogg files outside Unity editor, everything looks the same with other video players (see the screenshot for comparison).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area