Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
MovieTexture colors seem incorrect when compared to simple textures
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play 'ColorTest' scene
3. Notice the movie texture colors are not correct (blues seems to be lighter while all others - darker) compared to a simple texture (simple texture is on the left side of the game view, movie texture - on the right)
Note: Tried opening png/mp4/ogg files outside Unity editor, everything looks the same with other video players (see the screenshot for comparison).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete