Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
MovieTexture colors seem incorrect when compared to simple textures
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play 'ColorTest' scene
3. Notice the movie texture colors are not correct (blues seems to be lighter while all others - darker) compared to a simple texture (simple texture is on the left side of the game view, movie texture - on the right)
Note: Tried opening png/mp4/ogg files outside Unity editor, everything looks the same with other video players (see the screenshot for comparison).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account