Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
MovieTexture colors seem incorrect when compared to simple textures
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and play 'ColorTest' scene
3. Notice the movie texture colors are not correct (blues seems to be lighter while all others - darker) compared to a simple texture (simple texture is on the left side of the game view, movie texture - on the right)
Note: Tried opening png/mp4/ogg files outside Unity editor, everything looks the same with other video players (see the screenshot for comparison).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode