Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Movie texture does not play on Raw Image
Steps to reproduce :
- import he project attached
- create a new raw image
- add the bunny.ogg in the raw image texture field
- add the script to the raw image and add the bunny.ogg to the Mov Texture field
- press play and notice the image is green and no movie is played
Regression from 5.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete