Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Movie texture does not play on Raw Image
Steps to reproduce :
- import he project attached
- create a new raw image
- add the bunny.ogg in the raw image texture field
- add the script to the raw image and add the bunny.ogg to the Mov Texture field
- press play and notice the image is green and no movie is played
Regression from 5.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default