Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fix In Review for 2018.3
"Move of a SavedFilter has invalid input" errors appear when dragging Packages folder on to Favorite section in Project window
1. Open any project
2. In Project window, drag the Packages folder on to Favorites section
Expected: no errors appear
Actual: "Move of a SavedFilter has invalid input" errors are thrown upon hovering
Reproduced in: 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.9f1, 2018.3.0b3, 2019.1.0a2
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.0a9
Move of a SavedFilter has invalid input: -1 0 x
x variates depending on which section the Packages folder is being dragged
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone