Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Move gizmo glitches when moving the camers close to a smaller object
I placed a small mushroom in the scene and snapped the camera to the scene view to frame the mushroom (CTRL+SHIFT+F)
The gizmos glitches and scaled to half the screen when zoomed to that object afterwards.
- download this project
- open the sample scene
- make sure that you have the camera selected and the Move gizmo active
- Rotate the view a bit
- If the gizmo doesn't appear large, select the camera, and CTRL+SHIFT+F
Cannot reproduce in 2019.1.0f1 or 2019.2.0a10
Reproduced in 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"