Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Move gizmo glitches when moving the camers close to a smaller object
I placed a small mushroom in the scene and snapped the camera to the scene view to frame the mushroom (CTRL+SHIFT+F)
The gizmos glitches and scaled to half the screen when zoomed to that object afterwards.
- download this project
- open the sample scene
- make sure that you have the camera selected and the Move gizmo active
- Rotate the view a bit
- If the gizmo doesn't appear large, select the camera, and CTRL+SHIFT+F
Cannot reproduce in 2019.1.0f1 or 2019.2.0a10
Reproduced in 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first