Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Move gizmo glitches when moving the camers close to a smaller object
I placed a small mushroom in the scene and snapped the camera to the scene view to frame the mushroom (CTRL+SHIFT+F)
The gizmos glitches and scaled to half the screen when zoomed to that object afterwards.
- download this project
- open the sample scene
- make sure that you have the camera selected and the Move gizmo active
- Rotate the view a bit
- If the gizmo doesn't appear large, select the camera, and CTRL+SHIFT+F
Cannot reproduce in 2019.1.0f1 or 2019.2.0a10
Reproduced in 2019.2.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows