Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[macOS] First person controller mouse position does not appear center-screen in OSX editor.
First person controller does not lock mouse to center of screen in OSX editor.
1. Open Level_01 from attached project.
2. Select resolution 16:9 and set to Maximize on Play (works with all resolutions, but quite apparent at 16:9)
3. Press play.
4. In game press "B" and move mouse down to point camera at your feet.
5. Observe pink box position.
It's being positioned by a raycast from the mouse position: Ray ray = Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay(Input.mousePosition), however the mouse position is clearly not centered on the screen (where the corsshair is).
6. Press "0" to restart level. That calls:
Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.None;
Cursor.visible = true;
7. Look down again and observe that the pink box appears at the crosshair location (i.e. the mouse is this time centered appropriately).
Actual outcome: in OSX the mouse position does not initially get centered to the middle of the screen.
Expected outcome: mouse to be in center.
- issue does not appear on Windows and in Stand alone Win/OSX players.
- not a regression, behavior appears in 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected