Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.0.2
Monodevelop incorrectly steps over for recursion
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached RecursionError.zip project.
2. Load the scene "scene".
3. Open "script1" in MonoDevelop.
4. Attach Unity to MonoDevelop.
5. Add a breakpoint in 17 line of the script.
6. Hit the play button in Unity.
7. See in locals, that functionID is 4.
8. Remove a breakpoint and step over.
9. functionID is 1. Expexted: 4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website