Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.2
Monodevelop incorrectly steps over for recursion
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached RecursionError.zip project.
2. Load the scene "scene".
3. Open "script1" in MonoDevelop.
4. Attach Unity to MonoDevelop.
5. Add a breakpoint in 17 line of the script.
6. Hit the play button in Unity.
7. See in locals, that functionID is 4.
8. Remove a breakpoint and step over.
9. functionID is 1. Expexted: 4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene