Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
MonoBehaviour Components cannot be added through Editor when they are compiled into Assembly using Unity
1. Open the Project inside of "Unity Assembly Bug.zip"
2. Play the "SampleScene" and select any "Dynamically added component" GameObject
3. Inside the Inspector click on "Add Component" and search for "ExampleBehaviour"
Expected: "ExampleBehaviour" appears in the list
Actual: "ExampleBehaviour" does not appear in the list
Reproduced on: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
- In the 2017.4 stream, Editor allows the addition of MonoBehaviour script inside of the .dll module, but when selected it will still display a warning due to the script not being loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area