Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
MonoBehaviour Components cannot be added through Editor when they are compiled into Assembly using Unity
1. Open the Project inside of "Unity Assembly Bug.zip"
2. Play the "SampleScene" and select any "Dynamically added component" GameObject
3. Inside the Inspector click on "Add Component" and search for "ExampleBehaviour"
Expected: "ExampleBehaviour" appears in the list
Actual: "ExampleBehaviour" does not appear in the list
Reproduced on: 2017.4.20f2, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a6
- In the 2017.4 stream, Editor allows the addition of MonoBehaviour script inside of the .dll module, but when selected it will still display a warning due to the script not being loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour