Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
[Mono] NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() raises bad length ArgumentException with "long" OS X adapter names
Calling NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() in MacOS X, when there are adapters with more than 6 characters (i.e. "bridge0", "vboxnet0"), raises ArgumentException since the length of the destination array is only 6 bytes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string