Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
[Mono] NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() raises bad length ArgumentException with "long" OS X adapter names
Calling NetworkInterface.GetAllNetworkInterfaces() in MacOS X, when there are adapters with more than 6 characters (i.e. "bridge0", "vboxnet0"), raises ArgumentException since the length of the destination array is only 6 bytes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window