Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
Mono fails to compile script with Generic expression
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project with
2. Open Console
Result: error in the Console: Assets/Shapes2/AreaExtensions.cs(210,64): error CS0314: The type `TVector' cannot be used as type parameter `TVector' in the generic type or method `VisoftMath.Shapes2.IBezier<TVector>'. There is no boxing or type parameter conversion from `TVector' to `VisoftMath.Shapes2.IVector<TVector>'
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b11
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.0b4, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p1
The same code does compile in Visual Studio.
Code also compiles in older versions of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems