Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Mono fails to compile script with Generic expression
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project with
2. Open Console
Result: error in the Console: Assets/Shapes2/AreaExtensions.cs(210,64): error CS0314: The type `TVector' cannot be used as type parameter `TVector' in the generic type or method `VisoftMath.Shapes2.IBezier<TVector>'. There is no boxing or type parameter conversion from `TVector' to `VisoftMath.Shapes2.IVector<TVector>'
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b11
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.0b4, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p1
The same code does compile in Visual Studio.
Code also compiles in older versions of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project