Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Mono fails to compile script with Generic expression
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project with
2. Open Console
Result: error in the Console: Assets/Shapes2/AreaExtensions.cs(210,64): error CS0314: The type `TVector' cannot be used as type parameter `TVector' in the generic type or method `VisoftMath.Shapes2.IBezier<TVector>'. There is no boxing or type parameter conversion from `TVector' to `VisoftMath.Shapes2.IVector<TVector>'
Reproduced with: 5.6.1p1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0a3, 5.5.0b11
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.0b4, 5.4.3f1, 5.3.7p1
The same code does compile in Visual Studio.
Code also compiles in older versions of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked