Search Issue Tracker
Modifying Collider Mask on runtime skips a frame without collision for the object
1. Download attached project "Platform test.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "test" scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Press "E" button on your keyboard and hold it
Expected result: In Game window you will see that "player" game object will always flash red
Actual result: In Game window you will see that "player" game object will flicker with red and white colors once per frame
Note: Holding "E" button will let a class run a method to modify the Collider Mask, regardless of what you set it to, the Collider will turn off completely for a frame.
Note: In the Inspector for the "Platform" game object, changing the Rate of the Platforms script will change how often it updates - no matter the rate the next frame will always skip the collision. The "player" game object will flash red when its collider is not touching the platform and white when it is.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b8 and 2017.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR
- Texture becomes lower quality when the texture is downloaded with script
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled