Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Modifiers are discarded when pressing hotkey
Modifiers are discarded when pressing hotkey. This will happen on MacOSX after you click on any text field to take focus.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene 'asdf'.
3- Click to get focus on the hierarchy window and press "Shift-Space". Layout should expand. Press "Shift-Space" again to go back to default layout.
4- Now, select any game object.
5- In inspector, click on text field position.x (from this point on, you're in corrupt state).
6- Try to press "Shift-Space" again to expand hierarchy window and see that it won't work anymore.
Not reproducible: 2017.1f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()