Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Modifiers are discarded when pressing hotkey
Modifiers are discarded when pressing hotkey. This will happen on MacOSX after you click on any text field to take focus.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene 'asdf'.
3- Click to get focus on the hierarchy window and press "Shift-Space". Layout should expand. Press "Shift-Space" again to go back to default layout.
4- Now, select any game object.
5- In inspector, click on text field position.x (from this point on, you're in corrupt state).
6- Try to press "Shift-Space" again to expand hierarchy window and see that it won't work anymore.
Not reproducible: 2017.1f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules