Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Modifiers are discarded when pressing hotkey
Modifiers are discarded when pressing hotkey. This will happen on MacOSX after you click on any text field to take focus.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene 'asdf'.
3- Click to get focus on the hierarchy window and press "Shift-Space". Layout should expand. Press "Shift-Space" again to go back to default layout.
4- Now, select any game object.
5- In inspector, click on text field position.x (from this point on, you're in corrupt state).
6- Try to press "Shift-Space" again to expand hierarchy window and see that it won't work anymore.
Not reproducible: 2017.1f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assets are no longer found by Search in the Project Window when they are renamed
- High resolution Terrain painting cannot be undone and throws "Failed to create Object Undo,because the action is too large"error
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package