Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Modifiers are discarded when pressing hotkey
Modifiers are discarded when pressing hotkey. This will happen on MacOSX after you click on any text field to take focus.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene 'asdf'.
3- Click to get focus on the hierarchy window and press "Shift-Space". Layout should expand. Press "Shift-Space" again to go back to default layout.
4- Now, select any game object.
5- In inspector, click on text field position.x (from this point on, you're in corrupt state).
6- Try to press "Shift-Space" again to expand hierarchy window and see that it won't work anymore.
Not reproducible: 2017.1f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- Clicking on cloud icon in "In the Cloud" section, instead of opening Unity Version selector it opens save project location Popup
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused
- Some ParticleSystems use the wrong texture when several of them are being rendered with different Textures
- Tilemap's collider is offset on the X-axis when using Isometric Tilemap