Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Models are not aligned correctly while dragging object to scene while in prefab mode
1. Create two cube prefabs.
2. Edit one
3. Drag another one onto the first one while editing it into prefab mode
Expected: Objects are put close together (they should touch each other)
Actual: it is not aligned (watch attached images)
Note: in regular scene view alignment works just fine.
Reproduced on: prefabs/improved, 2018, July 9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Crash on PhysicsScene::ProcessTriggerEnterExits when splitting meshes that also exit a Trigger with OnTriggerExit
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- [Regression] Enviroment lighting is broken in the 2017.4.27f1 version