Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Models are not aligned correctly while dragging object to scene while in prefab mode
1. Create two cube prefabs.
2. Edit one
3. Drag another one onto the first one while editing it into prefab mode
Expected: Objects are put close together (they should touch each other)
Actual: it is not aligned (watch attached images)
Note: in regular scene view alignment works just fine.
Reproduced on: prefabs/improved, 2018, July 9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages