Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Mobile] WebCamTexture.requestedFPS does not set FPS correctly
1. Build and run the attached project.
2. Observe that the WebCamTexture FPS is 30, even though "new WebCamTexture(WebCamTexture.devices.name, 640, 480, 5)" in CameraCapture.cs should set 'WebCamTexture.requestedFPS' to 5. The behaviour is the same after switching FPS to 60 or values between 30 and 60.
iPad Pro Gen 2 12.9" (10.3.2)
Samsung S8 (7.0)
Version 2017.2.0b1 (b66e813f8ed4)
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:27:04 GMT
Version 5.5.1p3 (828893732fe0)
Sun, 05 Feb 2017 16:06:31 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle