Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Mobile] WebCamTexture.requestedFPS does not set FPS correctly
1. Build and run the attached project.
2. Observe that the WebCamTexture FPS is 30, even though "new WebCamTexture(WebCamTexture.devices.name, 640, 480, 5)" in CameraCapture.cs should set 'WebCamTexture.requestedFPS' to 5. The behaviour is the same after switching FPS to 60 or values between 30 and 60.
iPad Pro Gen 2 12.9" (10.3.2)
Samsung S8 (7.0)
Version 2017.2.0b1 (b66e813f8ed4)
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:27:04 GMT
Version 5.5.1p3 (828893732fe0)
Sun, 05 Feb 2017 16:06:31 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true