Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Mobile] WebCamTexture.requestedFPS does not set FPS correctly
1. Build and run the attached project.
2. Observe that the WebCamTexture FPS is 30, even though "new WebCamTexture(WebCamTexture.devices.name, 640, 480, 5)" in CameraCapture.cs should set 'WebCamTexture.requestedFPS' to 5. The behaviour is the same after switching FPS to 60 or values between 30 and 60.
iPad Pro Gen 2 12.9" (10.3.2)
Samsung S8 (7.0)
Version 2017.2.0b1 (b66e813f8ed4)
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:27:04 GMT
Version 5.5.1p3 (828893732fe0)
Sun, 05 Feb 2017 16:06:31 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector