Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
[Mobile] WebCamTexture.requestedFPS does not set FPS correctly
1. Build and run the attached project.
2. Observe that the WebCamTexture FPS is 30, even though "new WebCamTexture(WebCamTexture.devices.name, 640, 480, 5)" in CameraCapture.cs should set 'WebCamTexture.requestedFPS' to 5. The behaviour is the same after switching FPS to 60 or values between 30 and 60.
iPad Pro Gen 2 12.9" (10.3.2)
Samsung S8 (7.0)
Version 2017.2.0b1 (b66e813f8ed4)
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:27:04 GMT
Version 5.5.1p3 (828893732fe0)
Sun, 05 Feb 2017 16:06:31 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface