Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[Mobile] WebCamTexture.requestedFPS does not set FPS correctly
1. Build and run the attached project.
2. Observe that the WebCamTexture FPS is 30, even though "new WebCamTexture(WebCamTexture.devices.name, 640, 480, 5)" in CameraCapture.cs should set 'WebCamTexture.requestedFPS' to 5. The behaviour is the same after switching FPS to 60 or values between 30 and 60.
iPad Pro Gen 2 12.9" (10.3.2)
Samsung S8 (7.0)
Version 2017.2.0b1 (b66e813f8ed4)
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:27:04 GMT
Version 5.5.1p3 (828893732fe0)
Sun, 05 Feb 2017 16:06:31 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position