Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0 & 2.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Mobile] TextMeshPro - InputField doesn't open the keyboard on click if "Content Type" is set to "Custom"
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "TMP_repro.zip" project for iOS
2. Build & Run the app on a device via Xcode
3. Press on the Input Field
Actual result: Keyboard doesn't come up after pressing on the Input Field.
Expected result: Keyboard comes up after pressing on the Input Field.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.7f1.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- VLNQA00272, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- TextMeshPro is not implemented in Unity 2017.4.
- Reproducible on both iOS and Android.
- The issue reproduces when Input Field's "Content Type" is set to "Custom"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (fix version 1.5.0 & 2.1.0):
This issue was previously reported (on the Unity Forum) and has been addressed. The fix will be included in the next release of the TMP package which will be version 1.5.0 for Unity 2018.4 and 2.1.0 for Unity 2019.x.