Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0 & 2.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Mobile] TextMeshPro - InputField doesn't open the keyboard on click if "Content Type" is set to "Custom"
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "TMP_repro.zip" project for iOS
2. Build & Run the app on a device via Xcode
3. Press on the Input Field
Actual result: Keyboard doesn't come up after pressing on the Input Field.
Expected result: Keyboard comes up after pressing on the Input Field.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.7f1.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2)
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- VLNQA00272, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- TextMeshPro is not implemented in Unity 2017.4.
- Reproducible on both iOS and Android.
- The issue reproduces when Input Field's "Content Type" is set to "Custom"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true