Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Mobile] Support for Bluetooth headphones microphone
Microphone.devices list does not return Bluetooth microphones connected to Mobile devices.
It returns Bluetooth microphones in the Editor and Builds on both macOS and Windows.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "bluetoothTest"
2. Build for Mobile platform (iOS or Android)
3. Connect a Bluetooth headset that has a microphone
4. Run the project on a device
Expected behavior: both built-in microphone and Bluetooth microphone are listed.
Actual behavior: only built-in microphone is listed.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9
Devices under test:
iPhone 6S iOS 11.0
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Redmi Note 4), 7.0, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Adreno (TM) 506
VLNQA00022, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Redmi Note 3), 5.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
Bluetooth headset: Bluedio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh