Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Mobile] Support for Bluetooth headphones microphone
Microphone.devices list does not return Bluetooth microphones connected to Mobile devices.
It returns Bluetooth microphones in the Editor and Builds on both macOS and Windows.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "bluetoothTest"
2. Build for Mobile platform (iOS or Android)
3. Connect a Bluetooth headset that has a microphone
4. Run the project on a device
Expected behavior: both built-in microphone and Bluetooth microphone are listed.
Actual behavior: only built-in microphone is listed.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9
Devices under test:
iPhone 6S iOS 11.0
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Redmi Note 4), 7.0, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Adreno (TM) 506
VLNQA00022, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Redmi Note 3), 5.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
Bluetooth headset: Bluedio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field