Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Mobile] Support for Bluetooth headphones microphone
Microphone.devices list does not return Bluetooth microphones connected to Mobile devices.
It returns Bluetooth microphones in the Editor and Builds on both macOS and Windows.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "bluetoothTest"
2. Build for Mobile platform (iOS or Android)
3. Connect a Bluetooth headset that has a microphone
4. Run the project on a device
Expected behavior: both built-in microphone and Bluetooth microphone are listed.
Actual behavior: only built-in microphone is listed.
Reproduced with: 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.6f1, 2018.2.0b9
Devices under test:
iPhone 6S iOS 11.0
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Redmi Note 4), 7.0, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Adreno (TM) 506
VLNQA00022, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Redmi Note 3), 5.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 617 MSM8952, GPU: Adreno (TM) 510
Bluetooth headset: Bluedio.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window