Search Issue Tracker
[Mobile] Inconsistent touch input between iOS and Andoid; stable touch but jumpy movement from stationary position on iOS
1. Open the attached "Archive" project.
2. Take a smaller dpi device with a bigger screen(It is easier to notice a difference).
3. Build and run it for iOS or play the scene with Unity Remote.
4. Touch the screen and slowly start to move your finger.
- Sphere should jump a short distance between the first and second frame (GIF 12:07(left sphere)).
5. Continue to move and stop the finger a few more times.
- Issue doesn't repeat again until finger is lifted and touch is repeated.
- Reproduces on 20% to 50% of touches.
iPad Air 8.1.1,
iPhone 6+ 10.0,
Not reproducible with:
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Kinematic child object with Rb2D moves slower than the parent object with Rb2D when both are set to Interpolate
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds