Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] ArgumentNullException when running Azure Storage SDK
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the project "938287 repro.zip"
2. Build the test scene to iOS
3. Open the build with XCode
4. (This step is required because of an existing issue, Case 938208) Navigate to Data/Managed/mono and rename folder "2.0" to "4.0"
5. Deploy to an iOS device
6. Observe the console
Expected result: no errors after Debug.Log("query");, text on screen is changed
iOS / Android 2017.1: ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
iOS / Android 2017.2: IL2CPP error when building
iOS 2017.3: NotSupportedException: Could not find TLS Provider: `Mono.AppleTls.AppleTlsProvider'.
Android 2017.3: "Unable to find libc" (CRASH)
Tested on: iPhone 6 (iOS 10.3.3), LG Nexus 5X (Android 7.1.2)
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.3.0a2
Unable to reproduce on: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.2.0b6 (IL2CPP errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules