Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[Mobile][IL2CPP][.NET 4.6] ArgumentNullException when running Azure Storage SDK
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the project "938287 repro.zip"
2. Build the test scene to iOS
3. Open the build with XCode
4. (This step is required because of an existing issue, Case 938208) Navigate to Data/Managed/mono and rename folder "2.0" to "4.0"
5. Deploy to an iOS device
6. Observe the console
Expected result: no errors after Debug.Log("query");, text on screen is changed
iOS / Android 2017.1: ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
iOS / Android 2017.2: IL2CPP error when building
iOS 2017.3: NotSupportedException: Could not find TLS Provider: `Mono.AppleTls.AppleTlsProvider'.
Android 2017.3: "Unable to find libc" (CRASH)
Tested on: iPhone 6 (iOS 10.3.3), LG Nexus 5X (Android 7.1.2)
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p2, 2017.3.0a2
Unable to reproduce on: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.2.0b6 (IL2CPP errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags