Search Issue Tracker
[Mobile] Compressing Reflection Probes to 'RGB Compressed PVRTC 4 bits' results in 'RGB 24 bit' compression
When a Reflection Probe is set to 'RGB Compressed PVRTC 4 bits' in the Import Settings, 'RGB 24 bit' compression is applied instead.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Select Assets > Compression Bug > ReflectionProbe Compresed Best - Bugged.
3) Make sure 'RGB Compressed PVRTC 4 bits' is the selected compression format in Import Settings.
Notice that the format of the probe (shown in preview area below) is 'RGB 24 bit'. The 'Complete Image Size' of the probe doesn't change in debug mode when switching between these two compression formats. This does not occur with other compression methods.
5.6.0b2, 5.5.0p3, 5.5.0p1
Tested on iOS and Android platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%
- WebcamTexture Doesn't work on HoloLens 2