Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mobile] Android and iOS do not support fp16 on Compute Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "fp16Test" Project
2. Switch the target platform to iOS or Android
3. In the Project window, select "NewComputeShader" and observe the Inspector
Expected result: the Compute Shader is compiled without any errors
Actual result: there are errors indicating "Unknown parameter type"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.2.21f1 due to URP not being available for the shader
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker