Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Mobile] Android and iOS do not support fp16 on Compute Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "fp16Test" Project
2. Switch the target platform to iOS or Android
3. In the Project window, select "NewComputeShader" and observe the Inspector
Expected result: the Compute Shader is compiled without any errors
Actual result: there are errors indicating "Unknown parameter type"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.2.21f1 due to URP not being available for the shader
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler