Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when changing UI parent Canvas to disabled Canvas during play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "case_1171433_Repro" project
2. Press "Play"
3. Select any of the dropdown menu elements
Expected results: Dropdown will become invisible, as the new parent Canvas is disabled
Actual results: MissingReferenceException errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.01f1, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.0a14
The warnings about missing script under the Main Camera GameObject do not cause these errors and can be safely ignored if they are thrown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming