Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when changing UI parent Canvas to disabled Canvas during play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "case_1171433_Repro" project
2. Press "Play"
3. Select any of the dropdown menu elements
Expected results: Dropdown will become invisible, as the new parent Canvas is disabled
Actual results: MissingReferenceException errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.01f1, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.0a14
The warnings about missing script under the Main Camera GameObject do not cause these errors and can be safely ignored if they are thrown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target