Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when changing UI parent Canvas to disabled Canvas during play mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "case_1171433_Repro" project
2. Press "Play"
3. Select any of the dropdown menu elements
Expected results: Dropdown will become invisible, as the new parent Canvas is disabled
Actual results: MissingReferenceException errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.01f1, 2019.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2019.1.0a14
The warnings about missing script under the Main Camera GameObject do not cause these errors and can be safely ignored if they are thrown.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected