Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
MissingReferenceException and GUI errors are thrown when removing collider component while editting collider bounds
1. Create or open any Unity project
2. Set the Layout to "Default"
3. Create a new GameObject in the Hierarchy4
4. Add Coillder component (Sphere, Box, Capsule)
5. Edit collider bounds
6. While still in the bound edit mode, remove the collider component through the Inspector
Expected: No errors are thrown
Actual: 'MissingReferenceException' and GUI errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a14, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.1.0a13
1. Errors can be cleared from the console and do not seem to affect the project in any way
2. Reproduced with collider components: Box, Sphere, Capsule
3. Does not reproduce with collider components: Box2D, Circle2D, Capsule2D, Edge2D, Polygon2D
4. The issue only reproduces when using the Default Layout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible