Search Issue Tracker
MissingReferenceException and GUI errors are thrown when removing collider component while editting collider bounds
1. Create or open any Unity project
2. Set the Layout to "Default"
3. Create a new GameObject in the Hierarchy4
4. Add Coillder component (Sphere, Box, Capsule)
5. Edit collider bounds
6. While still in the bound edit mode, remove the collider component through the Inspector
Expected: No errors are thrown
Actual: 'MissingReferenceException' and GUI errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1
1. Errors can be cleared from the console and do not seem to affect the project in any way
2. Reproduced with collider components: Box, Sphere, Capsule
3. Does not reproduce with collider components: Box2D, Circle2D, Capsule2D, Edge2D, Polygon2D
4. The issue only reproduces when using the Default Layout.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project