Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player
When using HDRP with Enlighten realtime GI the GI is black in the Player, but works in the Editor.
Note: the repro requires the workaround from https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1366791/ in order to have working Texcoord2. (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/Graphics/pull/5751)
1. Open "Assets\Scenes\missing lights.unity"
2. Observe GI from spot in Game view and Playmode
3. Build and run Player
4. Observe missing GI
Reproduces in: 2021.2, 2022.1.0a10.1326
Affected pipelines: HDRP
Disabling the Spot and enabling the Emissive Quad reproduces the same issue.
See also https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1346410/ for investigations leading up to opening this case.
Note: Happens in all GFX devices (D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"