Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player
When using HDRP with Enlighten realtime GI the GI is black in the Player, but works in the Editor.
Note: the repro requires the workaround from https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1366791/ in order to have working Texcoord2. (https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/Graphics/pull/5751)
1. Open "Assets\Scenes\missing lights.unity"
2. Observe GI from spot in Game view and Playmode
3. Build and run Player
4. Observe missing GI
Reproduces in: 2021.2, 2022.1.0a10.1326
Affected pipelines: HDRP
Disabling the Spot and enabling the Emissive Quad reproduces the same issue.
See also https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1346410/ for investigations leading up to opening this case.
Note: Happens in all GFX devices (D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs