Search Issue Tracker
Mismatched shadow projection between the Scene and Game views
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open Realistic scene
2. Navigate to Project Settings > Quality, and make sure that the Shadow Distance is set to 150
3. Notice that the shadows in the Scene view are much blurrier than the ones in the game view
4. Navigate back to Project Settings > Quality and set Shadow Distance to a low number, such as 10
5. Notice that the shadows in the Scene view are just as sharp as in the Game view
- The attached project is using objects with a really small scale which might affect the shadow projection in the Scene view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"