Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0-pre.4
Fixed in 4.2.0, 6.0.3
Found in [Package]
Mip Map Filtering can't be changed in PSD Importer Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unity project
2. Select Untitled-1.psd file in a Project view
3. In the Inspector window, expand Advanced Settings
4. Select 'Kaiser' as Mip Map Filtering
Expected result: 'Kaiser' is selected as Mip Map Filtering.
Actual result: 'Box' remains as Mip Map Filtering.
Reproduced with: com.unity.2d.psdimporter 7.0.0-pre.3, 2022.1.0a14.
Didn't reproduce with: com.unity.2d.psdimporter 6.0.1, 2022.1.0a14.
Couldn't test with 7.0.0-pre.1 and 7.0.0-pre.2. Adding those packages ends up with errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 7.0.0-pre.4):
Verified as fixed on 2022.2.0a4
Resolution Note (fix version 4.2.0):
Verified as fixed on 2020.3.28f1