Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0-pre.4
Fixed in 4.2.0, 6.0.3
Found in [Package]
Mip Map Filtering can't be changed in PSD Importer Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unity project
2. Select Untitled-1.psd file in a Project view
3. In the Inspector window, expand Advanced Settings
4. Select 'Kaiser' as Mip Map Filtering
Expected result: 'Kaiser' is selected as Mip Map Filtering.
Actual result: 'Box' remains as Mip Map Filtering.
Reproduced with: com.unity.2d.psdimporter 7.0.0-pre.3, 2022.1.0a14.
Didn't reproduce with: com.unity.2d.psdimporter 6.0.1, 2022.1.0a14.
Couldn't test with 7.0.0-pre.1 and 7.0.0-pre.2. Adding those packages ends up with errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated