Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0-pre.4
Fixed in 4.2.0, 6.0.3
Found in [Package]
Mip Map Filtering can't be changed in PSD Importer Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unity project
2. Select Untitled-1.psd file in a Project view
3. In the Inspector window, expand Advanced Settings
4. Select 'Kaiser' as Mip Map Filtering
Expected result: 'Kaiser' is selected as Mip Map Filtering.
Actual result: 'Box' remains as Mip Map Filtering.
Reproduced with: com.unity.2d.psdimporter 7.0.0-pre.3, 2022.1.0a14.
Didn't reproduce with: com.unity.2d.psdimporter 6.0.1, 2022.1.0a14.
Couldn't test with 7.0.0-pre.1 and 7.0.0-pre.2. Adding those packages ends up with errors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player