Search Issue Tracker
[Mobile] Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGLES3 and iOS A11 devices on any API
Steps to reproduce
1. Open attached project
2. If you're building for Android, set the Graphics API to OpenGLES3, if you're building for iOS any graphics API should exhibit the problem
3. Build and run 'Simple' scene on an Android device with Mali GPU (used Samsung S7 to test) or an iOS device with A11 SoC (latest devices - iPhone 8, 8 Plus & X)
4. Observe that the building has no reflectance and is kinda grey (see screenshots for reference)
Other Android devices and these devices running OpenGL ES 2 work fine.
Other iOS devices also look fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.Raycast maxDistance field accepts LayerMask object as valid input when using Physics.Raycast()
- Linux - Paste from outside Unity into the Launcher input fields doesn't work, and nor do context menus
- [IL2CPP] Struct that contains MarshalAs attribute doesn't work with IL2CPP backend
- (Webgl) Setting AudioSource.time or AudioSource.timeSamples after the AudioSource is paused results in smaller value than set
- Instantiating a shader causes Player to crash