Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[Mobile] Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGLES3 and iOS A11 devices on any API
Steps to reproduce
1. Open attached project
2. If you're building for Android, set the Graphics API to OpenGLES3, if you're building for iOS any graphics API should exhibit the problem
3. Build and run 'Simple' scene on an Android device with Mali GPU (used Samsung S7 to test) or an iOS device with A11 SoC (latest devices - iPhone 8, 8 Plus & X)
4. Observe that the building has no reflectance and is kinda grey (see screenshots for reference)
Other Android devices and these devices running OpenGL ES 2 work fine.
Other iOS devices also look fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.