Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Mobile] Metallic Standard Shader looks unlit on an Android with a Mali GPU running OpenGLES3 and iOS A11 devices on any API
Steps to reproduce
1. Open attached project
2. If you're building for Android, set the Graphics API to OpenGLES3, if you're building for iOS any graphics API should exhibit the problem
3. Build and run 'Simple' scene on an Android device with Mali GPU (used Samsung S7 to test) or an iOS device with A11 SoC (latest devices - iPhone 8, 8 Plus & X)
4. Observe that the building has no reflectance and is kinda grey (see screenshots for reference)
Other Android devices and these devices running OpenGL ES 2 work fine.
Other iOS devices also look fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link